• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KOTC Get Together

harvey lee

No, that's the chaska landing. The Carver landing is upstream a bit more. Take old hwy 212 west of chaska to county road 40 (basically as far as you can go til you hit 'road closed' signs), take a left, and go into Carver. Left at the 4-way stop sign, go a couple blocks through downtown. Then, straight ahead of you will be a river levee and you need to turn left, go under the railroad, and voila, there's a large park on the other side. Drive to the end of that and there's a boat landing.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this forcast sucks. I thought today was going to be the best day of the weekend.

Man, I tell ya. Every time I have come down that way this year for fishing this happens mad. I swear I have not had a nice summer clear night fishing this year (minus the trip with Brian and Darren) in my boat. I am chalking this year up as a Jinx year again.

I was going to bring the boat, but one more trip down that far, just to turn around and come home, I will loose it grin

Forecast Details from the Weather Team

Rest of Today - Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs 80 to 85. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows around 60. South winds 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.

It sound better then it did yesterday. Look at it this way theres a 60%-70% that it will not rain!!!!!

Quote:
Toughen up!

Hey, I never said I would not go, just loose it when we launch the boat and lightening starts flying all around. Also sitting in the rain and being soaked with no runs to show for it grin.

We made it down. We where a little late due to the storm up this way, but we got their.

I heard we just missed the 21 gun salute grin Plus I see the monkey won and is still going strong.

Yeah, the wife had to work at 7 pm but that left me enough time to bring out the taters. We must have launched 30 or so.

Hope someone caught fish. The folks I talked to were not having good luck, but at I'm guessing the bottle bass bit for some, so that's better than nothing.

My boat only saw 2 hit the deck. About 7-8 and about 11-12. The bigger one was a female and shot eggs all over the place. I think John and Tom's boats might of seen that.

I did how ever loose my first one and my partner lost one as well. Had a couple more runs also. This occured in the same spot and even after we came back to it.