Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harvey lee

$1,000.00 flathead caught

9 posts in this topic

I heard that the flathead that the DNR released by New Ulm and had a bounty on it was caught by Franklin. Any truth to this?

Was caught two weekends ago by a gal from Franklin. They were able to release the fish, which was a 30 pound fish. If you follow Mankato news, it was hard to miss it. Free Press and KEYC both did storys, which I am sure you can find it on their webpage. The Fish is referred to as Big D if your searching.

jk

anyone find out where they got that Flathead in the first place? Was it on its way back home or? Long way to go I would think.

dtro- Do you ever fish this stretch of river? By the looks of it you don't need any more spots for quality fish, I think you have that handled. But if you ever decide to come up this way shoot me a email, I would be happy to meet up with you.

Ryan

Thanks for the offer Slayer, that is one area I would really like to check out sometime.

Its a great area for some monster flats, I have fished it many times and have never been disappointed