Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ec30_06

Open seats/fishing partners wanted

12 posts in this topic

This forum seems clutterd up with people looking for someone to fish with. Maybe we could all post here for the summer. If it works maybe a mod could sticky it.

Hey sounds good to me - I'm excited about figuring out catfishing on my own but it'd sure help if a kind soul wanted some company and didn't mind me tagging along on their boat. I work Mon-Thurs 7 AM- 5:30 PM, so I have thursday nights, fridays totally free, plus the weekends. canoe_crew at hotmail dot com

I plan on going out tonight 6/23 out of Lesueur/Henderson area, and I have an open seat if someone is interested, either post here or you can email me.

sctk11 @ yahoo .com

I am going fishing out of Lesueur/Henderson area tonight 6/26 and have an open spot if any one is interested email me, or reply on here with any questions!

sctk11 @ yahoo .com

No takers? I still have that seat open for tonight?

Sorry man I would love to go but you know how wifes can be. Good Luck. Hope you shake that thing of your back tonight. Be safe.

Thinking about hitting henderson,bp, or jordan tonight. Room for 1 or 2.