• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

jltimm

No wet brake, or backup pullstart that I saw on it though? The 08 Kodiak has a 2" receiver and a rear wet brake systtem I thought they should of used on the 550.

That SE paint is sweet!

I think they did away with the pull-start last year or maybe even 2007 models, and rightfully so if you've ever tried to pull the rope on one unless the FI's pull over easier than the 660 carbed models. Fruitless....

I don't understand why they don't have a receiver hitch either. They should have added that for 2009 if not even last year.

That SE paint is sweet!

You got that right. I didn't see the LE at first until I saw your post. Then I had to go look.

Another nice thing is they call it a 550 and it actually displaces more cc's than that. Unlike how many other machines that displace far less than they're badged (including Yamaha's Wolverine 450).

I can see the base model 550 being Yamaha's top seller.

i heard some more things for a rhino...but there wasnt much....maybe....someother day....i have heard POWER STEERING and 4 seater rhino.....

Maybe a Bigger engine and power steering i will buy a new rhino..

Wow that is my atv! as soon as i get my john deere paid for i will be jumping on this. reason no wet brake is the went with dual hydralic which is what is on the 700. dual versus single wet. I like it!

Yeah, I think Can Am started the ridicuously priced atv craze. Arctic Can't trumped them with the over $10,000 Thundercat. Now Yamaha figures they might as well get in on the $$$$$$ !