• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for a dealer with old Johnson parts

Bubbadust

Not sure if you ever get up to LOW much but if you do, try get a hold of Rick or Eric at Rainy River Marina north of Baudette. Rick is an old pro with outboards and has some parts and quite a few old motors laying around so maybe he could help you out...

Hi,

I live in Eagan and was hoping somebody could tell me of a Johnson dealer in the general vicinity where I can try and find a part for my 1973 motor.

Thanks in advance!

When reading the title I thought that you could ask any really old dude to check his pants for and old Johnson....but then I realized you were asking a different type question....

Thanks for the replies. I haven't contacted any of them yet.

I had an odd size fuel line split (has a different diameter at each end), and I was able to temporarily fix it, but it's not a long-term solution. I'm 33 and the motor is older than I am, shocked but runs great. I sent an email to OMC to see if they still have the part (I found it listed in a catalog) and am waiting to hear back. If I don't hear back in a few days, I'll start calling the local dealers.

Thanks again!