• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Double Bull Blind information

Looking for information on the working of a Matrix 360 and was wondering if anywhere where they have all the little hints on the working, from inside the blind. I was on the Primos web sie and had the clip of putting it up and taking down but noting on the working the window system or what to do or what not to do. I read on one post where some guy had loosen the straps on the inside of the blind and he had a problem so was wondering if you can go and down load a instruction booklet

Thanks.

yes you are right about the straps in the inside of the blind. what they do is hold the top and bottom of the blind together. and if it's hard to open up the blind all you do is loosen them up a bit. as for the strings on the out side of the blind LEAVE THEM ALONE. you don't want to mess with them. if you have any questions on setting up the blind why don't you come to cabela's this weekend and i can show you how it works setting it up and taking it down. it is way easier to explain it in person then if you have any questions i can explain them. i work in the archery dept in the rogers store. then it gives you an excuse to go their.

ya i know that it sux. i just talked to brooks and jonny the other day. i know some of the guys are still at the shop but i know the doors are locked. so you can walk right in like you use to.

Just got back into town so it won't be this weekend. I was just up there for the Lawman's sale and blew a wad so It will be awhile till I'm back but, will stop in, should I ask for you? just set up the blind tonight and shot out of it, I will need to snag a chair, that shooting from the kneeling position is tough. After reading your comment about the straps, that makes sense because the blind was really tight to push the first rod into the ceiling. Thanks for the invite and the information on the blind Stretch.

I just picked up a matrix and it is sweet! I've been shooting wasp jackhammers for a few years and heard I should switch for shooting thru mesh so after some reading and research I got some magnus stinger 4 blade 100 grain heads. right thru the mesh and into the bullseye at 30 yards. the only thing I don't like is it's hard to see the fiber optic pins at around sundown. that sucks so I gotta figure something out. I hunt in ND and battery power lights aren't legal unless they changed. any ideas on how to see the pins better??