• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any new reports From Devils Lake?

Just wondering if the walleyes are starting to get a little more aggressive in the trees and shallow bays. I want to schedule a trip soon. Any info would be great! Scoot if you are out there how do your parents like the new paint job in the TV room and dining room areas?

Dudly

I'm lookin' for the same report- anyone?

Dud, very predictably, my mom really likes it and my dad is apparently sort of unsure about the whole thing. How do you know about that? You been spyin' on them again? confusedwhistlegrin

I was up on devils this last thursday friday but the wind was really reaking havick. The walley bite was slow but we managed to catch a few. The fishing has been hit and miss. Water temp in pelican was only 50 degrees. I would think that by next weekend the temp should rise 5-8 degrees so get ready. Most of the fish being caught from shore were in that 22-28 inch range and they are few and far between. Good luck guys.

Scoot I am the one who helped paint it. I do a little painting in my spare time. I was just curious how they liked it! The blue is kind of bright but it looks good!

Was out on Dl 5-18 thru 5-20 pretty slow for the eyes, northerns were pretty much jumping in the boat, caught a few white bass, the walleyes were hard to come by, fished shallow bays, the trees, and a bunch of other typical spots, few fish one day and none the next? I waould wait another couple weeks before ventureing out. Just my opinon

My wife is up there now seeing her parents and will be there until june 1. They are launching from grahams island and with the price of gas will probably stay fairly close to that area. I will post updates when I get them from her.