• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Polaris 6 wheeler

Cheers

I am thinking that a 6 wheeler will be better than 4 wheeler for hill climbing and snow plowing . Can anyone confirm this for me  ? I have a steep incline from the lake to my house on uneven ground , I can do it with a 4 wheeler with weight on the front rack but am close to the limit

They make a set of tracks for the back wheels which would help a lot with the snow plowing. I saw a guy and his kid way out on Mille Lacs with one and he was moving around pretty darn good with it.

Thanks for the input . I pulled the trigger yesterday and bought a 2017 570 sportsman 6x6 . Seems to have much more stability  than my regular bike . Goes up hill well, but on frozen ground it is not as hard to climb as it is in summer so time will tell ..

10 hours ago, Cheers said:

Thanks for the input . I pulled the trigger yesterday and bought a 2017 570 sportsman 6x6 . Seems to have much more stability  than my regular bike . Goes up hill well, but on frozen ground it is not as hard to climb as it is in summer so time will tell ..

Congrats on your purchase or should I say "toy". Have Fun!