• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lowrance LCX-15 MT

cabin boy

Question

19 answers to this question

I found several with a quick search on the internet, both trolling motor and skimmer mount. You can get a new one for $69. This unit is getting pretty old and it's only going to get harder to find parts, you may want to upgrade here pretty soon.

For what it's worth, I had a LCX 15 and a LCX 17 back in the day, both use the same transducer but different colored ends.

Nope, GPS Discount does not carry my part. I looked at several online sites and I found one for 269.00 (way too much!) and one used one for 55.00 on a popular auction site. (No way to test it this time of year) I know ill need to replace the unit sooner or later, but I was hoping to go for a while yet. Anyone else know any other sites? Thanks!!

I can not find any Lowrance transducers on that site? Only Garmin? Am I doing something wrong? Maybe you could send me the link? Thanks! Maybe I'm getting more computer illiterate by the day!!!!!!!

Do a yahoo search for Lowrance LCX-15 transducer. Click on the reply for GPS Discount. Scroll to the bottom and there it is.

Neither Reeds nor Marine General have this transducer on their HSOforum. The one it calls for is a HST-WBL.

I am almost positive that the HST-WSBL will work as I think I did it years ago but I can't tell you 100% that it will. Can you plug it into a buddies or borrow one?

Thanks for the info on GPS Discount. I ordered one last night, today I received an e-mail stating that it has been discontinued and no longer available. My search continues................ I would like to find one that also has temp like my old one did.

Cross-reference that part and stick with the big online auction site. And I would call Reed's - seems to me that transducer also fits several other models. I also seem to remember someplace out east with three rivers in their name or something - a great source for dated or almost-out-of-date parts.

We got 1 for Xmas for our 520c that we've had problems with.Haven't got to try it out yet.I found out about it on this site.If you do a search in the left column for it(Airmar p66) or "I hate my sonar" you'll find some info.Ordered ours from a place in Florida, had to wait 2 weeks for it to be shipped as they didn't have any on hand.You could try calling them as I don't think they had an e-mail address

Glad I could help because of the issues we were having with our(520c) unit.I really like the GPS & lakemaster chip we have on this but the sonar has never worked right.But now with the help of some of the people on here & our new transducer,it should be good.