• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild tickets

CigarGuy

What's the best site to buy 2 Wild tickets for Feb 9 game? Is stubhub the preferred site or are better options available? Kind of leery of craigsl. It's for my daughter and boyfriend who are coming in from Fargo just for the game, otherwise I would wait till the last minute and get a better deal!

I have a couple of tickets available for that game. I have season tickets and can't go to that game. They are in section 113 row 23. I will sell them for face value $160 for the pair. I live in Andover.

What's the best site to buy 2 Wild tickets for Feb 9 game? Is stubhub the preferred site or are better options available? Kind of leery of craigsl. It's for my daughter and boyfriend who are coming in from Fargo just for the game, otherwise I would wait till the last minute and get a better deal!

In the past you could get tickets under face value because very few people wanted to go. This year it is different much larger demand for the tickets. The best deals can be had the day of the game and people don't want their tickets to go to waste and will lose money on them to get something for them.

I always find better deals on Craig's. You just have to make sure nothing is shady about the tix or the person selling them. I can usually get club level blue line for $70 a piece. Stubhub is safer but more expensive.

Does that come with a parking pass?

I have a couple of tickets available for that game. I have season tickets and can't go to that game. They are in section 113 row 23. I will sell them for face value $160 for the pair. I live in Andover.