• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nestor Falls, LOTW, White Fish Bay Fishing Reports & Crow Lake Fishing Reports by Muskie Bay Resort

All of us in Nestor Falls are getting excited about the ice fishing season.

We are making ice!! LOTW already looks ready, we are going to venture out this weekend. Crow Lake is froze over, it is looking better than it did last year. Not a lot of snow that is good, it will make some good solid blue ice.

Paul Trinkner

Went out to check the ice on LOTW today in Nestor Falls, we had 8 inch of ice. Saw 3 guys on 4-wheelers going across the lake. Kids were on LOTW playing hockey. I will be going out in the next few days and see if I can catch some crappies, walleye, perch and pike. I will keep you posted on Whitefish Bay also, hope to get up there in a day or two.

Hope to see you on the ice.

We are making ice, experiencing some very cold weather. We don't have a lot of snow so we are making solid ice. There is 8 inch on LOTW 4 wheelers are driving on the ice. Crow lake is froze over as far as I can see, looking a lot better than last year. full-1729-27545-a97xlbrcqamxy95.jpglarge

full-1729-27546-21649_10151375201920522_

We did not get any of the rain turning into heavy snow that the Pipestone area got. We have about 10-12 inches of great ice on LOTW Stevens Bay between Sabaskong and Whitefish Bay. Gordy plowed out to Cyclone and reports that crappie fishing is great. I went out today myself for a while, I am going to put more time in tomorrow.

Went up to the south east end of Whitefish Bay where I fish for Lake Trout, Pike, Whitefish and Smallies on LOTW and I found 5 inches of ice. We have had some cold temps with a minimum amount of snow, with no slush. This week we are expected to stay below 0 F for days. It is diffently better than last years ice at this time. Hope to see you on the ice.

Crow Lake has 8 inches on the main lake and 6 inches on the narrow.It is cold out -2 below F today we are making ice with about 1 inch of snow on the lake. LOTW we are driving trucks and Whitefish Bay has 8 inches. We are ready for this up coming weekend.

You can have 2 lake trout on Crow Lake and the smaller lakes you can have 1 in possession. Hope to see you on the ice.

Sorry I didnt phrase that question very well.

How many trout lakes can you fish from your resort? There is Crow and Whitefish bay. Is that it or are there other trout lakes you can snowmobile to.

Thanks.