• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walking Dead

JBMasterAngler

Gabriels character needs to be written out after the trouble that actor got into. New man of color introduced tonite helps that theory with the history of this series. 

Lot of humor thrown in tonight. Eugene stole the show.

Edited by Bryce

Gabriels character needs to be written out after the trouble that actor got into..

Pot, speeding and DUI. Hardly egregious offenses, especially for Hollywood. 

Did they ever mention where they were leading the walkers to? Not sure if I missed something or if they just never said. 

Edited by jbell1981

Well...pretty underwhelming premiere! Was I the only one bothered by the fact that Rick and that other guy's faces were still all beat up, yet Glen was fully recovered from a gun shot wound to the shoulder? The introduction of the quarry was an interesting idea, but it quickly went south. I know for the purposes of the show, the characters have to keep coming up with stupid ideas that never work...but come on! Let's lead 5,000 zombies down the highway for 20 miles and hope for the best? Wouldn't it be so much easier and safer to just reinforce the barriers? If they can build a wall around a whole community, I'm pretty sure they could build one across a road! Did someone shoot a cannon off to knock that truck off the road? I've been misled by previews before, but next week looks to make up for the premiere.

Nice to see some action and leadership again and not a bunch of clueless  betas running around (Fear The Walking Dead). 

Usually not a fan of the flashbacks but it worked well to tie some of the story together to where they are now.  FTWD should take note.

Finally was able to watch it. I thought it was a great premier. The show got away from the actual premise and was focusing too much on the threat of other humans for too long. Glad they finally got the focus back on the Walkers instead of introducing another group of bad guys right off the bat

Pretty good action episode. Nice way to tie in the horn blowing from the 1st episode. HOWEVER...this huge group of marauders just up and invade the town without anyone noticing? And then once inside, they all get killed by Carol for the most part? How many more horrible things does Morgan need to experience before he's willing to kill bad people? I don't know how many people lived in Alexandria, but it sure looked like about half the population got axed (literally) in this episode...how many more are gonna get killed by the invading walkers next week?

Put me down for $20 that (insert spoiler name here) isn't dead. I think that was (insert other spoiler name here)'s body the walkers were tearing in to

After watching it a few times I think (and hope) you might be right. It looks like they are tearing into something on top of him and its moving separate from Glen. 

Also, they are very careful not to show anything below his neckline. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybfGq9hkqUU

Edited by jbell1981

I would imagine they would pick a better way for one of the originals to die. But if he indeed did survive that mess somehow, that would be more outrageous than the dude with the tack hammer, surrounded in a car by a mob of walkers, and somehow getting away unscathed, a couple seasons ago. Did Rick get bit on his hand? I couldn't help but notice how he kept looking at it, as if he was bitten, as opposed to having a scrape or broken finger. If I remember correctly, he loses a hand in the comics? Back to Glenn, let's say he does somehow survive. They better have a darn good story behind his escape, because sneaking behind the dumpster while they are distracted (which in all honesty, there was just too many for them all to be distracted) just isn't gonna cut it! So far, every episode has proven why Alexandria would not have lasted more than a couple weeks after the apocalypse started. Are these people really that stupid, and clueless, and helpless, and gutless (no pun intended)?

No, they were lucky. It explains why in the episode last week. That only reason they're alive is because all the walkers were accidentally herded into that quarry & couldn't make it to Alexandria. Only a few would trickle in here & there. They're just lucky that no one else had found the place. 

Well...that was an interesting episode. The creators are like the Joe Mauer of show business...they can bring any kind of momentum to a screeching halt! Nothing really wrong with having a Morgan episode. This was a lot more shawshank redemption as opposed to walking dead though. Really starting to steer Morgan into a very unlikable character, by way of reoccurring stupidity. I am going out on a limb and predicting that it was Glenn's voice at the end, yelling to open the gate.