• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

a day on the river

terminal tackle

trapingaddiction/not to often do i weigh them,but i do measure a few of the bigger ones over 20".Here in nipigon you can only keep one if it is over 22", there is quite a few over 22" but you have to work for it .The river closes to brookies on the 15 of this month planning one to two more trips before it closes and an over nighter.

hoping to have more pic's before it closes,till next time Tim

how are the guys on wisfly?

I haven't been there in quite some time Len. As you know I got started there on the Coaster restoration discussion. When that ended there just wasn't much else there to keep me interested. Looks like you've been having fun lately..

well back from another day of fishing on the river,decided to fish the upper river and spend the night.A few fish caught but again not one over 22",nothing worse than packing for the 15 mile boat ride home the next day..

The upper river is awesome. A 15 mile boat ride would have put you guys at the Virgins. That's big Trout country for sure. How was the last trip of the season? Unfortunately I had to work on closing day. Same old story. Too much work and too little play...