Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huntin&Fishin

Stock Lenghthen on a SBE II ???

7 posts in this topic

So I am a fairly tall guy (6' 6'') and own a SBE II which is a fabulous gun, but I need about a inch to an inch and a quarter more for the lenght of pull. I already have the longest recoil pad and was wondering if any one know any ideas?? Thanks VEX

Take it to a Gunsmith and have spacers installed to just the length you want . I had Ahlmans do mine and works perfect.

I would call a gun smith. They would be able to point you in the right direction.

Board Stretcher wink

Ok, so I did a little more research, syntheric stock. Does it come off? Mabe there is an after market stock available. Or mabe you could contact Benelli and find out if they have an after market or an alternative available to you. It has to be an issue they have seen or delt with before. I think I would contact them first.

Ya have done all the research with minimal results. I think im gona try to make a spacer of my own. Heading up to a plastic shop near buy and see what they say.