• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big Poppy is a fraud too

Jim Uran

Honestly, if I was a good baseball player who could make $10+ million over a couple years and never have to work again I would juice up! Who would not? Would you take a year off of your life to live debt free forever? Sign me up!

Actually steroids, if done properly, will not have the negative effects that everyone thinks about.

DuckDog,

The key here is "if done properly." That requires blood screenings and checkups periodically by a licensed physician and close monitoring of other vitals with post cycle therapy involved. I doubt very much if these "athletes" were doing very little if any of the prescribed maintenance associated with any of this. They even mentioned that some of the pitchers were taking some of the worst oil based steroids you could take in terms of side effects, and that those steroids offered very little help for pitchers aside from the anti-inflammatories. Even if done propoerly the old adage of if this much does this for me think of how much more will help holds true. I've been around this environment for a long time and I've seen few, if any, done properly with no serious side effects.Talk to Rick Rude, Brian Pillman, Curt Henning, Hawk - Road Warriors, Eddie Geurroro - Oh thats right you can't, because their dead from steroids. These were friends of mine that destroyed their lives and their families because of roids

so I have a first hand experience in this . Sorry for the rant