• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ricky Rubio

Scott K

The Wolves would have taken Evans if he was available. I wanted them to take Curry at 6 and they passed...that's the move that should tick fans off. Curry was not a risk, he was a guy that had proven himself as a scorer in college. There were questions about his defense and size, but if you can shoot from 30' out, who cares? Same deal with Brandon Roy, a senior that was ready to play.

Kahn better have a plan for 2011-2012...They could have two PGs in camp that both think they are gonna start.

If the Wolves win the lottery next week, someone is going to get traded. Personally I'd like to get Turner since we've passed on SGs. Or Gordon Hayward later. The Ekpe Udoh Baylor kid looked pretty good in the tourney. With 3 first rounders, I hope they either trade and get someone established or stash another player in Europe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was disappointed they didn't take Curry as well. Figured they could draft the future back court in one draft. That obviously didn't happen. Not writing of Flynn yet, but he's got make a jump next year.

I just hope we get one of the top two picks. Don't really care which one we get!!!!

Good point about the triangle Ozzie, but that's another reason I don't understand why they drafted two PGs. From what I've heard, PG is not a critical position in the triangle offense. You need to have solid PG play, but they're not going to put up big stats in that system. Just look at Derek Fisher in LA. They don't seem to be in a big hurry to replace him. He can shoot three and play defense.

If the Wolves get number one (and hell freezes over) will they take Wall?