Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DARK30

Moose Lake Agate Days

10 posts in this topic

The Moose Lake Agate Days is this weekend July 18-19. I'll be heading up saturday morning to drool over all those beauties grin

Picture002.jpg

My in-laws are taking my 8 year old son up to see that. He is really looking forward to it. I'm sure he will come back with something.

My wife, the inlaws, and myself will be heading up on saturday also. I've never been before, do you guys have any idea what time you have to be out on the street to get a decent spot? All the pictures that I have seen have been filled with people.

I missed it last year but I've never had to park too far away.

Here are the clips from saturday. Kinda makes a guy wanna hit the pits grin

Next best thing to being there. Thanks for taking the time to capture that footage and sharing it!

I would like to have a camera buried in that agate pile and see the before, during and after footage. laugh

Had a friend take his little girl up there just for the truck dump. This would be there first year. I think he might not find here for a few hours after the gun blast. I didn't realize that rocks could bring in so much money. Pretty cool.

MK