• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Huge bass from may 20 to present

indymusky

Might not be prevalent, but the equipment used to throw big swim baits for the cali bass equals that of what a lot of muskie guys use. Even some of the baits carry over.

Absolutely. I give credit to big bass chasers for the development of large soft plastics people toss around for muskies.

Sorry all, if you knew me you would know I was just razzin a fellow fisherman. Didn't mean to come off like an a$# hole. Was just kiddin around to get a "fun" rise out of everyone. Those were AWESOME fish from Cali. Cant expect to ever have a day like that in MN. Again, just nudgin' da ribs a lil. Sorry for the disrespect. Didn't mean any negative tones.

Glad you came clean mud.. Its really hard to hear sarcasm though typed words..

Ha ha sorry I laughed really hard at that for some reason!

Very nice fish! It is a whole different game out here but I think you will love the outdoors that our state has to offer (try to get uo north or on the metro lakes during the week or you may not agree with everyone as much) Enjoy your trip here!

Indy, you are close to many really good lakes in Roseville, and close to I35 going north smile for access to more great lakes.

There are even a couple musky lakes in Roseville itself, or bordering it.

Check out the 2009 Photo thread for what you can expect here. Welcome to MN (when you get here!).