• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flats moving to Spawn??

SteveD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say what I’ve told a few people I’ve fished with lately. 2005 had similar conditions to we have this year. The water levels are close, the temps are close (compared to late June in 2005)

One of the best nights of Flathead fishing I’ve ever had was that year. The night included several fish over 30, a couple over 40 and one over 50.

The date…..

July 9th

Thanks for passing along the information. That gives me hope that we are still a couple of weeks away before a real slowdown. Dang, that means the bass gear will collect dust until mid July?

I was wondering how the weather was affecting them and other animals this year, because I saw a horde of ants this morning because the females were coming out to start new colonies. I don't remember seeing flying ants except in the fall. Thought maybe this weather was making them antsy....so to speak.