Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zamboni

COD:W@W New Maps!!

10 posts in this topic

These things are HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't played zombies yet though

sweeeet. I was going to post about this earlier but havent had a chance. I'm buying them tonight!

I am not a big zombies guy, but I played them a bit earlier, pretty cool, it too is a huge map. All these maps are very big, alot of room to run

best map pack out of both cod4 and waw yet. maps are huge, plenty of hiding spots as well as open areas and although i only played zombies to round 6 it is awesome. its huge and i think once we got to 6 or 7, its all hell hounds, which are huge dogs that appear out of nowhere. plus in zombies there are some pretty sweet remarks made by the characters after certain kills. very fun.

not to mention they updated the game and added 250 extra acheivement pts. specifically for the new zombie mode.

Yeah I got to the zombie dogs the one time I played today, and I thought the dogs in TD were tough!!

Level 13 thus far on the zombie map. Group together and the dogs are weak.

The group I was with was all over when the dogs showed up

I love the new zombies. a lot more chaotic than the others I think. Its a lot harder to camp one spot now. Best tactic so far has been to have all four guys stay in a squad, use the traps and move. We made it to 22 and but the dogs put an end to our streak. I played it 9pm the night it came out check the leaderboards and someone had already found a glitch and made it to 40 on their own. How do they figure it out so quick?!

I dont know about the MP maps, bonzai is ok but the other two dont seem like there is much to them.

I wonder if this is the last map pack?

I haven't gotten to play any of the new map pack yet. Have heard some good things. Also heard something about a new weapon? And I am pretty sure that before the new Modern Warfare comes out, they release at least one more map pack.

Heck, I never got to play zombies on the last map pack....was a late adopter of the pack smile

The map pack still $10?