• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnesota combination sportsman license

Tinkhamtown

I am glad this topic came up. I have been buying the combo licsense for 3 years. I ASSUMED that it was for 2 fishing and 2 small game licsenes!! Glad she doesnt hunt so that I wasn't in the wrong. I finally convinced her to go pheasant hunting with me and the dogs. So I need another small game and another pheasant stamp so she can walk with us.

Funny u guys bring this up, My wife was [PoorWordUsage] why she couldnt get the hunting like me. The license rep say's well lady thats the way it is. Well get me a hunting license too then. Problem sovled

on that note, if my wife decides to walk along, no gun, just fro some exercise, does she need a small game license and pheasant stamp?

Nope.

Justs make sure she follows the Blaze requiremtnts, and does not carry your birds for you.

Quote:
Plus all my nickels and dimes seem to go toward government taxes, licenses, stamps, user fees, etc 2 boats, 3 snowmobiles, 2 canoes, 3 ATV, 2 motorcycle, motor home, 3 ice fish houses, pickup, and SUV.

My bad, I originally thought you were complaining about the extra money you had to pay for your wife to hunt. It seemed like that from the statement above.

It looks like you have two choices.

#1 Buy two sportsmans licenses for each of you. The total cost for this would be $59.00

#2 Buy a combination license and then a small game license for her. The toal would be $57.50

I would imagine that the reason they do not offer a husband/wife hunting combo is that there is not a whole lot of demand for it. Before I get blasted I do know that women hunt. I am just pointing out that the DNR had to stop the list somewhere. I am sure if there was enough demand and people spoke up, there could be some changes, but do not hold your breath.