• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Papa Grumps race team

For anyone who does not know, Brian helps run a team of girls in their go carts. They have been on a terror as of late winning many races.

Way to go Brian with all you do for those girls. They have been awesome as of late.

Thanks Tom. Krissy is really dominationg her class as of late. Even the tech inspector was laughing at me, next week we tear down everything on your kart. By the way, Burger won the mod feature last night in Redwood Falls. Joe was 4th in the Stock car class. His 421 cubed small block is for sale, it doesn't work in the Stock car, but I know of a modified that it will work just fine in wink

Joe is scheduled for surgery this Thursday morning , besides the colon cancer, he also has a stomach hernia to get fixed. Preliminary findings state that the cancer is just in his colon. I'll give you a shout in the evening.

For those of you following this, he is the father of the twins in my avatar, I'm their Godfather. Joe and I have been friends since our high school days( along with Sifty)and I have been his crew chief in all of the Voss Racing endeavers for the past 22 years at Arlington Raceway.

Thanks Tom. I'm waiting to get ahold of the video from this past weekend and get that uploaded as well. Crazy decision before the feature, I changed out Megan's carb with the spare and it came to life. And that spare carb wouldn't work worth a darn on Sarah's last year.

All 3 run adult carbs, as Krissy and Megan run a .575" restricter so there's not much of a differance. In fact the spare that is now on Megan's is the "biggest" of them all, .0005" from being illegal. The rest are at .0015" from max. The only small carb I have is on Pat's cart as that is a .425 restricter.

Sounds like the start of a GET TOGHTHER......

Anyone???

Maybe we can get a couple of dates and see what works.

Tom, would your son be at the same tracks as the Voss girls?

Sifty

I haven't been to Arlington yet this year. I would be in for a get-together if the date worked for me.

dates for the karts are as follows with heat races are at 4:00, features at 6:30 followed by the big cars at 7:00

Pit fees are $25

6/20

7/4

7/18

7/25

8/8

8/22

8/29

9/5 Heats and features 1 hour earlier

9/26 All day racing, unknown start times