• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

had a little fun today

Gordie

on the way to my second job I saw a gobbler so I pulled off the side of the road and started calling and then there were five gobblers talkin back and they all came running towards me even with out a gun its a rush. they came within 45 yds of the truck which I was in and just strutted around like nobodys bussiness. so then I had to call a buddy that was suposed to be hunting today but got called to work and said listen I clucked and yelped and the gobblers started bellerian away and all I coud hear from my buddy was words that you cant use on this site. just told him I had to rub it in.

on the way to my second job I saw a gobbler so I pulled off the side of the road and started calling and then there were five gobblers talkin back and they all came running towards me even with out a gun its a rush. they came within 45 yds of the truck which I was in and just strutted around like nobodys bussiness. so then I had to call a buddy that was suposed to be hunting today but got called to work and said listen I clucked and yelped and the gobblers started bellerian away and all I coud hear from my buddy was words that you cant use on this site. just told him I had to rub it in.
troublemaker, smirklaughwink just like on the spearing forum. funny though. laughlaughlaughlaugh