Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishon68

he dnr site but to no avail,Bait Shops near Little Falls,MN

8 posts in this topic

I am looking for bait shops near little falls, i tried the DNR site to no avail, I know about randall and pierz but what if i go toward swanville,long prairie,grey eagle. Any idea's

try moving it to the St cloud or Brainard forum will get better response

Kamps Korner in swanville, Fleet Supply in Long Prairie, and the gas station in Grey eagle all sell bait and tackle.

In town, Paps Sportshop has leeches and crawlers.. For minnows, you'll need to go to Belle Prairie Junction, just north of town, across from Cabin Fever.

You can also get bait at fort ripley but the prices are always high. I know ths winter wally world had waxes not sure what they have in the summer as i am not around there now. Randall isnt too far away either and OK tire has a great selection and just up he road from there, hiltop sports in cushing has a great selection of bait as well.

I never have gotten good minnows from belle prairie, every time i get to the lake i have 5-10 dead ones?OK tire is very good, i been thinking about hitting Beauty but did not want to drive 10 miles out of the way, maybe I should buy a bunch and try to keep-em alive. Thanks for the info everyone.

What kind of bait are you looking for? My Dad wholesales leeches in Long Prairie - actually half way between LP and Swanville. 732.6384 is the phone number for directions.

Or - you can order them online and get them shipped direct from our HSOforum: www.jewelloutdoors.com Hope that helps!