• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spring at Green Springs.

In about 1840 Green Springs was open to the public. Folks paid $0.10 to swim here. It was popular until around 1930-40's. People eventually forgot about it and tree's and shrubs buried it until now. It was re-opened in October '08. I havent done any kind of processing to these picture. I hope you like them.

Haylie001.jpg

Haylie002.jpg

Haylie003.jpg

Haylie004.jpg

Haylie008.jpg

Haylie089.jpg

Haylie091.jpg

Haylie088.jpg

Haylie031.jpg

Haylie047.jpg

Isnt she beautiful! No she isnt my granddaughter, shame on you wishing that on me a few years to soon! Just kidding. She is my cousins daughter Haylie. She got pretty tired of all the pictures. As for swimming, there is still a six foot "baby" in there they are trying to catch. Stupid people are feeding him. The water is a very pretty mint green but it doesnt smell very minty. Its sulfer water so its pretty stinky.