• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Setterguy ?

spinach

Mayfly, Actually I would be willing to sell my Tri-tronics sport 60, it is 2 years old in very good condition this collar has the tone option for praise or warning. you can check it out at the HSOforum. I don't have the transmitter for it though, it was stolen out of my truck a couple months ago when they busted my window and stole my stereo. Anyways they retail for $259.00 + tax and Setterguy told me I could order a new transmitter for it if I send them the serial #. If your interested let me know and you can have it for $100.00. I'm assuming it wouldn't cost more than $100.00 for the new transmitter so the price would be negoitable depending on the cost of the transmitter. Or we can go look in the ditches around the parking lot my truck was broken into, I'm sure after they realized what it was they tossed it out the window. grin.gif

Gosh sorry guys, I have been so busy with work that I have fallen behind on my moderating duties. The price that I can get the sport 60 for is 235 + tax. I don't see a price in my book for a two dog 60, but I can get a Dogtra 1202 which is a two dog for 375.00, retail is 449.00.

Spinach the price on the 2000 TB is 295 + tax.

[This message has been edited by setterguy (edited 05-03-2004).]

If anyone is interested. I got a quote from Tritronics customer service for a replacement transmitter for my sport 60 of $115.00 (see above post) so I'll sell the collar for $85.00 to the first one with the cash, this would cost you a total of $200. The package would come with a 2 year old collar, training video and charger. You would just have to have them build the transmitter for it.