• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Question for MCary?????

Mcary, Have you been out to the tamarac wild life refuge latley? I remember you posting some photos from there. I am thinking about doing a trip out that way saturday morning. and stopping by Dun Villa on the way home for the wintering trumpeter swans that are starting to group up a little more in the last few weeks.

Paul,

Sorry I haven't checked the forum in awhile and didn't see this out there. I haven't hit Tamarac for about a month and a half. Most of the snow is now gone over here. I've been spending more time around the Waterfowl Production Areas awaiting the return of the ducks as that tends to be more of my interest.

I've seen the Dunvilla swans and have heard reports that the snow goose migration is making its way into North Dakota. I may take a couple of days to head into south central ND if I can find the time here soon (and provided I can find a passable way over the Red River). Good luck over that way and if your ever in the neighborhood - let me know. It's mikecary23 at hotmail.

The geese are moving back into the DL area and I've seen a few mallards (don't know if they overwintered or are early migrants). I'll try to make it over to Tamarac this weekend. If I do, I'll give you an update.

Sounds Good Micheal, not to sure if I will be able to do much wildlife this week if we see that 41' river, It is pretty much all hands on deck this week, but I am sure in 2 weeks I will have some needed time off and am going to head that way for a day. I will give you a shout maybe we could meet up for a while and chase some ducks.