• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wish I Could See These Come Through My Hole!

Tyler Voss

Hey guys, headed up to LOW last weekend with some buddies to do some pike fishing. We got 2 over 40" I would go insane if I seen these in my spear hole. We are heading up again this weekend to try and catch some more.

My 42"

0315090811a.jpg

Buddies 45"

0314091427a.jpg

EyeSlayer21 congrats on the big ones and thanks for the pixs. If something like that came in the hole I think good pictures of it and let swim away. Blow the pictures up and frame them and you’ll have the memory for years. I just about stopped at the barber shop in waubun yesterday on the way back from DL but I was short of time. Are the spears at the barber shop that you had pictures of?

Good luck on your next trip north!

EyeSlayer21 congrats on the big ones and thanks for the pixs. If something like that came in the hole I think good pictures of it and let swim away. Blow the pictures up and frame them and you’ll have the memory for years. I just about stopped at the barber shop in waubun yesterday on the way back from DL but I was short of time. Are the spears at the barber shop that you had pictures of?

Good luck on your next trip north!

He has the one spear that you weren't able to identify down there still. He just got another Skiple spear last week what is the exact same as mine and gave it to my little brother. I'm sure if you stopped down there and wanted to see the skiples too he would go get them for you

Lots of fun catching large fish! Friends called me from low last week, they had 28 flags, landed 18 fish, 4 over 40 inches, and it was only noon! Congrats on the wall hanger, Brent

Thats insane! If you don't mind me asking, do you know where they fished at?

Thanks