• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
merkman

MDAA DARKHOUSE MEETING TONIGHT

Feb 10th - Richfield American Legion - 7:00 p.m.

This is our last meeting before our Annual Banquet, make sure you attend if possible. Tonight. 7:00 PM. Richfield.

I have school tonightsleepsleep so I can't make it.

I will spend at least one of my day dreams tonight on spearing though. grin

not going to be able to make it. have to work on a few things at home that i have been pushing off for the last two weeks.

hey big guy if ya put it off for 2 weeks already whats one more day? oh is that your wife i hear in the background? grinlaughlaughwhistle

Yep.

Or you can sign up at the banquet in March. Saturday the 14th in Champlin, I believe.

I went to the last mothly meeting in Richfield. Only 3 board members and me. Not quite what I expected but, it was a great chance to meet and talk with the chapter's leadership.

I will post the location and time of the banquet.

I will be there too.

It is great fun, fellowship, and good food to boot.

The only problem I see it that it gets PACKED!! So if you want a seat with a bunch of people you have to get there early.

Elwood I will get you an application for the MDAA

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• this piece looks good, i interessting recipe for marinade. I make a meat with basil but want to taste new recipes. And one more think - i may advice you while smoking make a incisions if meat very broad
    • You sure seem to say Grill a lot though! 😏    
    • I have an old MES 30that I put a new element in right before I got my pellet grill. I decided that all of the wet chips is what raised havoc on the last element, so now I run a smoke tube that I burn pellets in. The nice part is that I can now do cold smoking
    • You could but that's just another thing and I like to make bigger batches. Like 50 # plus and I like them hanging. The MES is marginal at best for this and I have the cold smoker attachment on that.   If you just want small runs of stuff that might work. 
    • Can you put a cold smoker box on the side of yours? That would be a good set up for sausage, sticks, etc.  
    • Yep.....😊     Nothing wrong with that. I've just decided I like to cook great BBQ as easily and lazily as possible. 😋
    • I'm still keeping the MES until I make my fridge smoker. The Pellet grill is great for some things but I still like a regular smoker for sausages, sticks etc. 
    • No, I wanted both in one package.     A pellet grill IS a smoker and takes just as much time to cook low and slow as any other smoker.
    • Boat prices are INSANE!!! Even used boats are still rediculous.   As far as buying old used boats and rebuilding them for profit, I think you’ll be hard pressed to break even, let alone make a profit (unless you find one for dirt cheap). An old boat is still an old boat even if it’s been fixed up. 
    • So you really wanted a fancy Grill, not a smoker? Smokers do take up a lot more time but I'm having a lot of fun with my Char grill smoker.