• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The bite is getting better on Wi. Point guys. Last night I got between 40 and 45 eyes. All between 16 and 19.5".
30' of water, dusk bite. Shiners on a bare glow hook or a glow spoon and shiner head. Best bait was a jigging rap with shiner head.
Ill be out the next 3 nights. Channel 7 on 2 ways.

i've heard that the deep spot in the bay between wisconsin point and the mainland is a good spot to troll in the summer. are you talking out in the main lake? will you be a good source for smelt runs this spring? i'm an hour south of suprerior and am looking forward to some more late night smelt runs this spring.

------------------
Dan in Webster
Campion Log Works

Northlander, are you fishing closer to the lighthouse? and how is the slush it was really bad last week. we have been catching alot of 20" plus off the dutchmans this week straight out 35 fow

Slush is at a minumum. Come to Superior take Mocasin Mike Road to Wi. Point and go to the 1st big parking area with all the trucks. Go out about 1/3 mile and try to find about 30' of water give or take a few feet.
Scales e-mail me on details off Dutchmans. [email protected]

[This message has been edited by Northlander (edited 02-28-2004).]