• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol is Back

Sandmannd

I'm watching it sometimes....but sometimes I have to leave the room as the contestants are just to embarrassing to watch. I have to wait a bit yet till they get some of the goofies off, then I'll watch it regularly.

Man, Paula was lookin really good last night! I wonder if she had some work done in the off season, she looks younger then she did last year? On the other hand, Randy's make up man has to ease off the mascara...he was lookin pretty made up around the eyes.

Simon looked like Simon...he seemed to be a little more jovial then usual....we'll see where that goes a few weeks from now!

The babe in the swimsuit...if she doesn't make it as a singer, I'm sure she will have other entertainment offers!

I think it would be pretty interesting to see where some of the also rans from past shows ended up.