• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

changing a single console to a dual console

YourBobersDown

Is it possible to add a second console on to a Ranger angler 1760? I have a single console and am wondering if a console can be added or if I need to sell it and buy a dual console one?

I see in the for sale forum someone is selling them for a crestliner so I was wondering if you can get that for a ranger as well? If it is any hints on where to go to get it done?

I believe with Ranger you can add/delete consoles as you wish. I have been told that dealerships do this all the time. Have you contaced a dealer to see what can be done and if it's going to be cost effective or if you would be better off getting a new boat?

Yeah it is going to be tough to buy another boat, I think selling mine would be tough in todays economy but who knows. I just wanted to look into the dual console thing. That and the weight of the boat are the 2 things that bug me otherwise it is a great fishing boat to fish out of.

Originally Posted By: polarsusd81
I think I remember that on a cool night in June on South Center cruising the lake.

Cool night in June ??? Try a morning late Feb, early March on Pool 4 in Redwing.....BRRRRR !!!!

It's not exactly a "walk in the park" on Jan. 22nd either whistle

........the fishing was nothing to write home about either, 6 dinks and 1 22"er, all caught dragging before 9am................