• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Southern MN Outdoor Sports Show @ MSU, Mankato

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is going to be a spectacular lineup of speakers and exhibits at the Outdoor Sports show held at Myer's Field House on campus at MSU Friday and Saturday January 23rd and 24th. Here is the link to go check it out yourself:

http://www.msumavericks.com/support/events/outdoorsportsshow/

Prices and all of that stuff is on there, but $5 a day or free if you buy your Big Bobber Ice fishing contest ticket there and for anyone who is a current student at MSU its free is very cheap. Heard some very good things about this show and can see that from the lineup. I will be fishing in the BWCA for some lake trout or else I would be there.

I didn't see:

Jamison Vanden Einde - "shallow water walleyes" in the line up of guest speakers. smile

Thanks for posting. I wont make the show up in St Paul, so Its good to see something down this way. I may have to run over and check it out!

This post would get a lot more views if it was left in the South Central MN forum, that is who should be looking at it anyways right? I understand it falls under this category but how many people actually look at the misc. forums?