• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spearhouse building plans?

badfish

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/119/10/Bowfishing_Spearing

Badfish,

This link might help. So far the house is working out great. The whole thing probably only cost a few hundred dollars. You would be able to put something together in a day or two in your garage.

Put in the braces anywhere there is a corner. It really makes it sturdy. I may change the floor configuration on this house or my next house, and sacrifice a little hole size so that I can have the heater in front of me. I like the idea of using a small wood stove like spearhead does.

Check Les Kouba's "Darkhouse Spearing" print for layout.

Elwood has built some really nice houses and has a link on here as well. If you get something built try and put up some pictures for us to get some more ideas.

Sweet! thanks for all the links i got it all planned out now. Unfortunately I won't have time to build it and get it up before the season is closed. I'll just add it to the many spring and summer projects haha Thanks guys

Dad is going to sell his spearing stuff. It is just too much work for him these days.

5'x9' Spearing fish house; insulated, two holes, great heater, metal sides and roof, windows.

Aluminum sled; used to pull the fish house around on the lake. Attatches to his snowmobile.

1975 Polaris 250 snowmobile pretty dependable little machine

Extras includes spear, ice saw, and other litte things he used.

He is asking $1200.00 for everything. Located in Pelican Rapids. To contact him, call 218-863-3665 and ask for Louie.