• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is it just me?

Or was the fishing really tough the last couple of days? Man, I have never worked so hard to find aggressive fish. Some of my usual great spots were void of any fish. Others had a few fish, but only lookers. Today, I finally got into a few fish over cribs, but they were mostly on the small size (4 keepers). But, after all the hole drilling and walking on the slick ice, even the small ones were a welcome sight.

FT!

I don't want to hear anything about how you aren't catching fish...i'm banking all my future success on your expertise! ..hehe...you gonna be out at all new year's day?

i'll either take my kids fishing or do some last minute bowhunting...i'm gonna try out that glacier 3 man i think...ordering it today..

Tim

I tell ya, it has been rough here for a few days. I went to Third lake today and did pretty good. There are some nice gills in that pond. I am headed out this afternoon to the lake and will be there most ofthe day tomorrow. I hope this morning was a sign for things to change as far as the bite goes. Looks like next week is going to be a cooooold one. We should make some drivable ice with those temps.