• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fair price for a 94 Honda Fourtrax 4x4

Walterwontfalter

I would say $1800 if it was in top condition. But it needs tires and brakes.

You'll want to double check for any other worn components like tie rod ends and bearings in the swing arm and A-Arms. Make sure the lights work. Look for toher signs of abuse such as dented or bent frame, A-Arms, rims and handle bars.

Based on what you mentioned about the machine, I would price it in the $13-1400 range. It is 15 years old now.

This quad in good shape and needing no work/tires would be worth $1800-$2000. I would say adjust the price from this range based upon what you would have to stick into it. If it needs $300 in tires and brakes you are looking at $1500-$1700. If you will have to pay someone to do the brake work it would be lower.

I would pay $1000, and that would be tops....even if it was in good shape. It's 15 years old.

You wouldn't pay $1000 and nobody would sell you one that cheap of it's in good condition. If you know where people are selling them that cheap let me know as I need an ice machine.