• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

THIS IS TO THANK ALL THE SLOBS THAT LEFT ALL THERE TRASH OUT ON BALSAM OVER THE WINTER. WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN TO IT?I GUESS I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO SATURDAY THAN GO AROUND PICKING UP AFTER YOU. IF YOU BRING IT OUT THERE BRING IT BACK IN!! THERE'S A TRASH CAN AT THE LANDING. IF THIS IS THE WAY YOU ENJOY THE RESOURCE, STAY HOME.

I agree 100%. Every year my science classes are amazed at the amount of trash we pick up on our environmental service days. Bags and bags and bags full. It really makes those kids think before they throw something on the ground. Hopefully, in the future, education will make the difference...

scifisher

I thought about my last statement. Maybe those slobs who leave everything from sleds (broken of course) to beer bottles behind should police themselves. Realistic? Probably not but if I see them doing this they will hear about it for sure!!
Ok I feel better now.

I know just what you're saying!
I was out on Lake Nebagamon on Saturday and could not believe the junk that was out on the ice where I was fishing. Believe it or not there was a rusted out exhaust system laying on the ice on my way back in.
They where having jr. snowmobile races out there saturday also so I wonder how much more trash will be out there mad.gif

Jar Jar