• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

You Guys In Mourning

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

stfcatfish are you in mourning tonight or something?

I thought for sure you'd be rubbing it in smile.gif

I'm not in mourning, I'm in shock. Packers did not play up to their potential, and the Queens, well, they played completely out of character, half decent. Put the two together and you get a lucky win, but a win nontheless. Turnovers, and the first two possesions 3 downs and punt, didn't help matters any. Oh well, there's always the frozen tundra....hehehehe.

Stinger

Embarassed is more like it ! Felt so bad I ordered myself a new Vex 18 this aft ! :-)
Oh well ! It's as close to the Super Bowl the Vikes will get this year. LOL

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Gift?
come on now guys...Farve and company gave it all they had.

They lose to the Vikings every year like clockwork.

I hope the Pack does go to the Super Bowl. Someone from our division should go every year. Also, it will be great, even though we have a losing season going just saying....

Yeah...We beat that Super Bowl Champion every year. grin.gif

Is it true that there is a blood feud between the Packer and Bear fans?

Sorry,
this should be about fishing. I promise not to gloat anymore. After all, it will be your turn after we play in Lambeau.

If you think the Packer Viking feud is bad get around the town when the Bears come to town.

And Rick you surprised me. The Lake V forum got their threads locked and pulled for talking about football there. Nothing wrong with throwing out a little smack when it comes to football. Its just a game wink.gifAll's fair in love fishing and football smile.gif

They got lucky and they know it. Even the time keepers tried to help them and got caught this time wink.gif

Last year in December it was the Packers bears on my Bday and they came out with a big W. This year it will be the vikes. Oh what a good Bday that will be at Lambeau when they go home to MN with the big L grin.gifgrin.gif

Yeah, Rick. No excuses. The Pack tried hard but played badly. The better team on Sunday won on Sunday.

Years ago, when I was a Vikings fan before I knew any better, I never minded if the Pack did well when the Vikings were having an off year, either. Always nice to see someone from the old Black and Blue division doing well.

But better when it's the PACK! grin.gif

Guess so. Considering the Posted times and dates are that obonixious wink.gif color.

Hey and the college rivalry is happening this weekend as well. Badgers and Gophers. But the way bucky has been playing you boys will be keep the Ax for another year.

[This message has been edited by BD (edited 11-19-2002).]

After a couple days of fermenting, I am still [PoorWordUsage]ed. Let me get this off my chest; I hate the Vikings, I hate the Vikings, I hate the Vikings. Thanks for listening...... Packers are still the best team in the NFC!