• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey Dark Cloud

toddspicsnv7.jpg

Jay the middle column, top and bottom. Todd is working on painting the heads chartreuse I think he's goona paint 1/2 of the 100 he bought and send you 50 unpainted heads as well. Can you calftail hair em and thread em for us like in the picture? Name your price...

Im almost positive I tied those two middle ones and gave them to him on Oneida last winter. If not those then something real similar...

DC, Yes you did tie me a few of those and thanks again you can never have too many.It takes a while to paint those heads there a not to many places that have seen them in bulk local, they dont advertise them in bulk that means more for me whistlequiet Timmy.They also have them in 1/80 oz on the same hook I will call you some time today.