• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

01 grizzly muffler

Will

i need a new muffler for my 01 grizzly. all of the major parts retailers want big bucks for one. anybody have any advice? i need to find a cheaper alternative. i don't even trail ride this thing, i use it mainly for towing the shack.

any help would be apreciated

thanks

there's a couple places who carry used ATVs, motorcycles, snowmobiles and jet skis. The one I know of would be Sport wheels in Jordan. I think there's a couple others in the state but not certain where they're located.

I have put an aftermarket on an ATV in the past, and it was a great power increase, but the loudest thing I've ever heard on a utility ATV. Never again.

I just replaced my Honda muffler a few weeks ago...it rusted out and was junk. Had to put the cash down and I stayed with Honda OEM, however the dealer wanted $300 and I went online and shopped around and got one cheaper. There are a lot of online stores out there and the prices were all different.