• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gander clearing out stock

BigMike

For all of you fellow Gander Mountain bin divers, I was at the gander in woodbury and there were a handful of table top bins filled with everything a man could want or need. I picked up a little of everything, lots o' plastics (generics and berkley), cranks (misc. brands, most notable was Matzuo-sp??), and lots of things here and there!!!

Matzuo is a fairly new name here in the U.S. from what I can tell. Not very popular. Probably why they've got their stuff on clearance tables.

I go into Gander almost every day and dig through the clearance bins. I've gotten some really good deals! Over the past month I've probably bought $100 off the tables for about $60.

For those who get to Gander, I'll repeat what I put in another post. YoZuri cranks, only 97 cents each right now. The Fridley location is almost all out of them.