• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
champion198elite

Tonkabass

Hey Tonkabass, I do believe you and I have shared a field goose hunting together.............it was Dave Currie, Chigger and I(Greg) and you filmed it for us,up at Dave's cabin a few years ago. We'll have to get out and hit the water this spring. Oh by the way Dave mentioned something to me about you "shooting a deer not much bigger then a puppy"???

He'll probably want you to take him to Sugar, Waconia or Minnewashata would be my guess. smile Hey Greg!

Real funny guy's!! I dont need anyone to show me spots. Its alot more rewarding going to the lakes and finding things on my own and then beating ya both like step kids!!Adam, dont mind these 2 clowns, there club members where in Rochester with me.

Adam, one other thing. He's like to fish right beside you on the front deck. "No problems" I thought, but then he started getting kinda touchy feely, so I wonder about him. smile

Just giving Greg some [PoorWordUsage]. In seriosness he's a good guy to share a day on the water with.