• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1000/1200 watt inverter 12vdc/120ac

Kaz

Has anyone seen a reasonably priced deal on a inverter for a fish house??? I do have an Honda 1000 generator, but for short runs in the microwave, an inverter may work just as well.... TNX Kaz

------------------
KAZ

Thanks Perch, I do need a bigger one to run my Micro wave, it's a 600 watt'er.... I usually criuse through Mennards at least once a week, Home depot too, but haven't seen anything reasonable.... Thanks though Kaz

Kaz,

I found mine on the internet last year from one of those mail order warehouse places. I don't recall the brand or even the exact watts but I do recall saving about 30% over similar Menards models and it was more efficient too. As much as I recall most Menards models are only 85% efficient but mine is over 90% (not that it matters all that much). Do a google search on 12 volt inverters and you'll find something for a lot cheaper than Menards even with the extra shipping costs.