• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Are The Vikes Back In?

Shack

I say fire him today, whats it going to hurt! Make Leslie Frasier interm head coach! It might even fire up the team

OK... You changed my mind. wink

Today's headline reads:

"Rams fire Linehan, name Haslett as interim coach"

Tomorrow's headline reads...

"Vikes fire Childress, name Frazier as interim coach"

Sounds good to me.

However, it still makes me sick to my stomach. I hate how this season is heading down the toilet.

I say struggle through this season with him, them fire him. I would love to see Cowher.

I agree punting at that time in the game is absurd. Also, why did he review the spot of ball instead of the obvious fumble? Even if the play was called whistled dead before being recovered Tenn. would have gotten the ball at the spot of the fumble, well behind the first down, resulting in a turnover on downs.

That was bad..... but they still stopped them short of the first down and the call should of been overturned.

You are right on guys wink!

I say stick to what we have this year, eat a little crow buffet on Dtro's back deck in Jan. and look forward to next year. No, matter what we have for a team or Coach wink.

Wow. 4 games in and its over. I can't believe it. Didn't people talk about this when the schedules came out and the first month was going to be tough? I still think 9-10 wins takes the division. The Vikings are 1 game out of first place. If they protect their home turf and win a couple on the road they are just fine. Sheesh. The start is disappointing, the QB play is disappointing, the blase head coaching is disappointing, but nobody seems to have a level head here.