• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

reloaders

nitro640

If you will be using the ammuntion in the same rifle that the brass came from a Lee Classic Loader kit will have everything except the powder for you to load the rounds yourself. The kits sell at Cabelas for less than $20. A pound of powder is in the $15 to $20 range.

The kit uses powder dippers so you don't have to fuss with a scale. I think they even have a caliber specific load chart so you could even get by without a manual. I recommend getting the lee manual anyway as there is ton of good safety and gun info in it.

The reason for using the ammunition in the same rifle that the brass comes from is the Lee Classic loader neck sizes only. This could lead to difficulty in chambering the round in a different gun.

I disagree, you need a scale, even a mechanical one, in fact I have one you can have. you're dealing with gun powder, safety needs to be taken.

but yes, if you want to reload them, get the lee classic kit, either the hand held or the full length version.

there is a caliber specific loading book for that has all the listings from different bullet makers and powder manufacturers as well. I recommend that and a reloading book. Once you get into reloading it is pretty simple, but I still worry when I am priming the cases. those little buggers have some umph behind them........