• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mr Buddy Heaters

MG - Fishin'

Bought one at Lowes in Sioux City for 37.50. Never have used one but it seemed like a good price. Now if I could find a great deal on a shelter, not many places sell them around here.

I want a one or two man flip over style fish house. I don't have to work on Friday and I'm ready to drive to pick one up. I live 40 miles south of Sioux City. Anyone have one to sell? I've called all over looking for a good deal. I found a great deal at Scheels in Fargo(269 for a two man guide) that would be abit far!!!! I wish I lived up north. I'm one of the few oddballs who ice fish around here, I caught the fever when I went to college at Bemidji. Thanks for any information or help. [email protected]

I bought a Buddy at Joes for $80 on sale. I brought it back after buying one at Gander Mt. in Bemidji for $60. I thought THAT was a great deal- good job. H4, you should be able to move yours for $50- they're nice heaters