• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Canoe Bass Tournament??

Hello to all Bass Angler! I would like to invite anyone that is interested in a Canoe Bass Tournament.

Where - This Sunday. not sure which lake yet, but i do have one in mind.

Time - 6am to 2pm

Fee - 30, 20 for main pot and 10 for the big bass. Not trying to get rich, just trying to have some fun with motivation.

Rules - 2 players to a canoe. A Canoe and 2 paddle. Your fishing rod and lures. No live bait. No Trolling motor or any electronics to prove that you do have true bass fishing skill and knowledge.

Anyone is welcome even if you don't have a canoe. Just contact Fiong and I will set you up to make sure that you will have a spot in the canoe.

If you have any question please contact Fiong Lor at 651-249-3833 or email me at [email protected]

Thank you to all viewers,

- Fiong Lor

Yes, the fish will be kept alive on a stringer and if they die we take it home and eat it. They usually do stay alive if you have a good stringer. plus, we do try our best to keep all fish alive and at the end of the tourney all fish well be released if they are alive.

So are you interest, Ross Taylor?

If its every man for himself and there is 2 guys per canoe, a length or length x girth type contest could work. Take the length of your top 6 or whatever, add them up for an X amount of points with pics.