• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Conundrum

Coldfeet

I need some help figuring this one out. I am planning a fishing trip to Lake of the Woods this coming Friday. It is a two hour drive one way from my house. I plan on leaving around 5:00 a.m. and fishing until 2:30 or 3:00 in the afternoon. The plan is to then take the round about way back home and hit Upper Red Lake for the evening crappie bite (if there is one, it seems to be hit and miss lately). Anyway, if I manage to catch some walleyes at LOW, I don't want to be caught with them on URL for fear that I would be accused of illegally taking walleyes out of URL. What would be my options? Should I just forget about URL or is there a way around this?

I have Buried them in a snow bank near the access and picked them up when I left...haha. I have heard that you can leave them with the resort you go out from, but not sure of this for sure. I heard it was up to a $2000 fine for having them on the lake.

[This message has been edited by Rip_Some_Lip (edited 01-20-2004).]