• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

eatin' JELL-O

cloudfisher

A friend and I split up an order of natural colored euro's. Being naive, I asked him how do they get to be different colors. Someone had told him that they feed them JELL-O. The eurolarvae will ingest the JELLO and in essence, reflect the color you fed them. I'm just curious if anyone else has tried or heard of this, or used a different method.

[This message has been edited by cloudfisher (edited 01-14-2004).]

I found a tin of larvae in my jacket pocket. They must've been fed jello pudding, they were all black....Like chocolate. grin.gif At least they didn't pupate like my last bunch of waxies which got left in my jacket. My girlfriend kept putting moth balls in the closet to kill the moths that kept buzzing around, untill she seen my jacket pocket trying to fly away! I'm surprised she didn't put a moth ball in my coffee! Oh well, at least the cat had fun trying to catch them. I should've got out the vaccume cleaner out like they did in the movie "Tommy Boy". grin.gif

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck