• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Stratos 386 xf

lanyard

I bought one 2 years ago. It is a great fish/ ski combo boat. The fit & finish is not as good as a Ranger but at 10K less the decision was easy for me. I have a 150 Yami on it which I love. I am very happy with the boat and once I got beyond the initial purchase issues I have had no problems with the boat at all. Good luck.

[note from admin: please read forum policy before posting again. thanks!]

I have had one for 2 years now. Other than some livewell problems problems that were fixed by Cabelas, after the dealer I bought it from said it wasn't covered by the warranty. I have been very pleased with the Stratos. I have a Yamaha F150 that has been rock solid.

Cabelas has been great to work with since the dealer I puchased it from refuses to touch the boat or motor since Stratos pulled thier boats out of there.

I have a 2005 386XF. For the money it's a great boat. I have a buddy with the Ranger Reatta and yes the Ranger has a better fit and finish but the Statos fishes and rides just as well. I've had 4 guys in the boat while out in some pretty rough waters and it handles it very well. With the family its great to be able to have all that room for fishing and playing. I have the 140 Suzuki on mine and it does real well now that I have the props figured out, its a tad slower the the Yamaha 150 but not by a lot. There is one listed on Craiglist in Minneapolis right now if your interested, just a heads up for you as this is not my boat. However, when I saw the ad I thought they used a picture of my boat.